News Archives for 2011
- November 11, 2011Bert Way Publishes "Conserving Southern Longleaf: Herbert Stoddard and the Rise of Ecological Land Management"
- October 19, 2011History and Philosophy Faculty Host Recent "Integrating the Workplace" Conference
- October 18, 2011Faculty Member Has Article Published in International Journal of the Classical Tradition
- September 16, 2011First PSA Lecture of Semester A Success!
- September 14, 2011Elsa Nystrom featured on one of the best known pre-1920s automobile racing websites
- September 14, 2011Important information for Spring 2012 TOSS students!
- August 20, 2011Spring 2011 Publication of Comparative and Continental Philosophy
- August 11, 2011Congratulations to two colleagues on winning University awards!
- August 9, 2011 Faculty member has essay featured in new book, Teaching the Early Modern Period.
- June 7, 2011Father-daughter duo publishes Women and Slavery in America: A Documentary History.
- June 3, 2011New Faculty Publication- Proceeds benefit Georgia Humanities Council